Concentrated Anti Itch Bugbusting Natural Horse Shampoo with essential oils:
- Tea Tree is naturally antiseptic
- Lemongrass repels insects such as horseflies and ticks
- Neem is naturally antiseptic, anti-fungal and repels midges and mites
- Soothes itchy skin
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Parabens. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) is present in many mainstream shampoos and can cause skin irritation and itchiness. Studies have shown that Parabens are able to penetrate skin and remain within tissue and may disrupt hormone function.
One 400ml bottle makes approximately 12 litres of shampoo when diluted at the recommended rate.
Instructions for Use:
- Dilute with water (the recommended dilution rate is one part shampoo to thirty parts water)
- Apply to wet coat
- Massage well
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Enjoy the fantastic smell!
Vegan ingredients, cruelty-free and handmade in the UK. Not for consumption. Not for use on cats.