Restore Liquid is the ultimate fast conditioner, liver tonic and 'pick-me-up' immune supplement. Restore liquid is fast acting as it is quickly digested. Results can regularly be seen within a very short timeframe. The formula helps to cleanse your horse by supporting the whole digestive system. Specific liver tonic herbs target the liver and whole metabolism to give your horse a 'competitive edge'. This quick-acting formula helps to maintain peak condition, support efficient digestion and bring out natural shine and colour.
Restore can be effectively used at the change of seasons - 4 times yearly. One course of 500ml or 1L will smooth adaption to new temperatures and weather conditions whilst providing a much needed detox.
Restore can be thus used in quick courses or long term if the need arises.
Suitable for all horses and ponies (Not recommended for mares in foal or foals under 6 months)
THE ULTIMATE TONIC FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- An immune tonic providing quick support
- Strong liver and digestive support.
- Quick conditioning action supporting coat colour and shine
- Improves utilisation of feed and other supplements
- Quick pick-me-up
- At any time for conditioning and fitness
- For specific concerns with the liver
- For a regular detox at change of seasons
- As a general effective immune tonic
- For puffy legs
- For regular help with flexibility
- To assist with digestion of feed
- As a general tonic in horses that 'need help'
- Feed with GlobalVite for horses in poor condition.
- Trailing Eclipta
- Milk Thistle
Water, Trailing Eclipta, Creat, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Kali Dudhi, Gale of the Wind, Neem, Country Mallow, Arjuna, Chebulic Myrobalan, Rohituka Tree, Prickly Chaff Flower, Bitter Apple, Makoi, Wild Indigo, Indian Fumitory, Milk Thistle, Mango
Feed 1 x 25ml twice daily for an average 500kg horse. Reduce to half this amount for maintenance levels and follow bottle instructions. Restore can be fed throughout the year.
"I just thought I'd let you know that B is doing really well now (touch wood) and that his protein level was much higher on his last blood test, I think the Restore has really helped him"